Human Rights ,Labor Practice and Corporate Ethics
As one of its business strategies, the Showa Denko Group works on various programs to promote diversity.
To work vigorously without anxiety, it is important for each of employees to maintain and promote health of his/her own and the whole family throughout lifetime.
We are working on developing human resources through various programs.
Various programs are being implemented to enable our employees can work both actively and in harmony with the society.
The Showa Denko Group regards respect for human rights as the basis of its business management and is continuously implementing measures to raise all of its employees’ awareness of human rights.
- Message from CEO
- Improving corporate value
- CSR Management
- Interaction with Stakeholders
- Responsible Care Activity
- Fair Business Practice and Customer Care
- Risk Management
- Human rights・Corporate Ethics
- Dialogue between the CEO and Outside Expert
- Third-party Verification
- Performance Data Collection
- GRI Sustainability Reporting Guideline
- List of Data Collection Boundaries
- Editorial Policies/ Report Scope
- List of Declarations and Certifications