Human Rights and Labor Practice
As one of its business strategies, the Showa Denko Group works on various programs to promote diversity.
To work vigorously without anxiety, it is important for each of employees to maintain and promote health of his/her own and the whole family throughout lifetime.
We are working on developing human resources through various programs.
Various programs are being implemented to enable our employees can work both actively and in harmony with the society.
- Message from CEO
- Improving corporate value
- CSR Management
- Interaction with Stakeholders
- Information Disclosure and IR
- Fair Business Practice and Customer Care
- Responsible Care Activity
- Risk Management
- Corporate Ethics and Compliance
- Messages from Outside Directors
- Third-party Verification
- Performance Data Collection
- GRI Sustainability Reporting Guideline, Version 4
- List of Data Collection Boundaries
- Editorial Policies/ Report Scope
- List of Declarations and Certifications