Editorial Policies/ Report Scope
The Showa Denko Group restructured its CSR report and annual report in 2017 to publish the Showa Denko Report as an integrated report.
In this integrated report, we disclose the Group’s financial as well as nonfinancial information, including descriptions of our consideration for the environment and society, governance, and medium- to long-term management strategies.
As for disclosure items, we analyzed our stakeholders' opinions and requests and covered priority topics, focusing on action policies and performance in 2017 and giving specific examples.
On our website, the online version of the report is also available with more details about the Showa Denko Group's CSR activities, including updated information and environmental and social activity reports from each plant.
Period covered by this Report
This report covers information for the period January 1 to December 31, 2017, with some information also provided for 2018.
“Showa Denko” as used in the text of this Report refers to Showa Denko K.K., while “Showa Denko Group” refers mainly to Showa Denko and its consolidated subsidiaries in Japan.
August 2018(The next edition is scheduled for publication in August 2019.)
- ISO 26000 (2010)
- GRI Sustainability Reporting Standards 2016
- Environmental Reporting Guidelines 2012 from the Ministry of the Environment of Japan
- The Internatinal Integrated Reporting Framework from The Internatinal Integrated Reporting Council(IIRC)
Public Relation Office, Showa Denko K.K.
13-9, Shiba Daimon 1-chome, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8518, Japan
- Message from CEO
- Improving corporate value
- CSR Management
- Interaction with Stakeholders
- Responsible Care Activity
- Fair Business Practice and Customer Care
- Human Rights ,Labor Practice and Corporate Ethics
- Risk Management
- Human rights・Corporate Ethics
- Dialogue between the CEO and Outside Expert
- Third-party Verification
- Performance Data Collection
- List of Data Collection Boundaries
- Editorial Policies/ Report Scope
- List of Declarations and Certifications