Interaction with Stakeholders
The Showa Denko Group wants to be a company that fulfills our social responsibilities for all stakeholders and a company that is trusted and appreciated by them.
We communicate with local residents and contribute to communities by performing activities unique to our Group.
Aluminum cans are recycled as a CSR activity unique to the Showa Denko Group.
- Message from CEO
- Improving corporate value
- CSR Management
- Responsible Care Activity
- Fair Business Practice and Customer Care
- Human Rights ,Labor Practice and Corporate Ethics
- Risk Management
- Human rights・Corporate Ethics
- Dialogue between the CEO and Outside Expert
- Third-party Verification
- Performance Data Collection
- GRI Sustainability Reporting Guideline
- List of Data Collection Boundaries
- Editorial Policies/ Report Scope
- List of Declarations and Certifications