Interaction with Stakeholders
The Showa Denko Group wants to be a company that fulfills our social responsibilities for all stakeholders and a company that is trusted and appreciated by them.
We communicate with local residents and contribute to communities by performing activities unique to our Group.
We hold tours of the plant to widely publicize this recycling initiative.
- Message from CEO
- Improving corporate value
- CSR Management
- Information Disclosure and IR
- Fair Business Practice and Customer Care
- Human Rights and Labor Practice
- Risk Management
- Responsible Care Activity
- Corporate Ethics and Compliance
- Messages from Outside Directors
- Third-party Verification
- Performance Data Collection
- GRI Sustainability Reporting Guideline, Version 4
- List of Data Collection Boundaries
- Editorial Policies/ Report Scope
- List of Declarations and Certifications