The Company aims to contribute to sustainable society by fully utillzing its individualized technologies.
- Dec. 19 Archived "Progress in the Medium Term Business Plan" now available
- Nov. 15 Financial Results Conference : Q &A Summary
- Nov. 04 2016 Third Quarter Financial Results Archived Conference
- Nov. 01 “Performance Trends" (Quarterly Data) updated
- Jul. 01 SDK changed number of shares per share unit from 1,000 shares to 100 shares on July 1, 2016. Along with the change in the share unit, SDK also consolidated its shares (ten shares into one share).
- Jan.04New Year Message from CEO
- Dec.19Showa Denko to Establish Monofluoromethane Gas JV in South Korea—To Boost CH3F Gas Production to Meet Growing Demand for Semiconductor Memory—
- Dec.13Medium-term Business Plan “Project 2020＋”Progress in 2016; Tasks and Strategies for 2017 ( 1.75 MB )
- Dec.13Progress in 2016 and Tasks and Strategies for 2017 on the Business Plan―The Essence of Business Strategy Briefing on “Project 2020＋”― ( 158.04 KB )
- Dec.13Showa Denko Revises Full-year Performance Forecast ( 90.6 KB )