The Company aims to contribute to sustainable society by fully utillzing its individualized technologies.
- Jun. 28 SDK will change number of shares per share unit from 1,000 shares to 100 shares on July 1, 2016. Along with the change in the share unit, SDK will also consolidate its shares (ten shares into one share).
- May 27 “How to use our IR website” released
- May 25 “Annual Report 2015" (online) updated
- May 16 Financial Results Conference : Q&A Summary
- May 12 2016 First Quarter Financial Results Archived Conference
- Jun.16SDK to Expand Production Capacities for LIB Materials in Response to Increasing LIB Use in Vehicles
- Jun.09SDK Expands Capacity for Producing High-Grade SiC Epitaxial Wafers
- Jun.07SDK’s Plant Factory System to be Installed at “ISETAN The Japan Store” in Kuala Lumpur to Promote Cool Japan
- May.31Showa Denko Group Recycles 5.15 Million Aluminum Cans in FY2015
- May.10First Quarter, 2016 Financial Results: Presentation Material ( 298.76 KB )