The Company aims to contribute to sustainable society by fully utillzing its individualized technologies.
- Feb. 17 Archived "2016 Revised Forecast and 2017 Forecast" now available
- Dec. 19 Archived "Progress in the Medium Term Business Plan" now available
- Nov. 01 “Performance Trends" (Quarterly Data) updated
- Jul. 01 SDK changed number of shares per share unit from 1,000 shares to 100 shares on July 1, 2016. Along with the change in the share unit, SDK also consolidated its shares (ten shares into one share).
- Feb.152016 Financial Forecast ( 351.34 KB )
- Feb.14SDK Revises 2016 Performance Forecast; Records Impairment Loss ( 303.09 KB )
- Feb.14Showa Aluminum Can to Establish Second Production Base in Vietnam－New Factory in the Mid Region, Adds Can End Line in the North, toward Annual Output of 2 Billion－
- Feb.13SDK to Postpone Announcement of 2016 Financial Results ( 66.55 KB )
- Jan.25SDK Receives “2016 Top 100 Global Innovators” Award, 2 Years in a Row