The Company aims to contribute to sustainable society by fully utillzing its individualized technologies.
- Jul. 01 SDK changed number of shares per share unit from 1,000 shares to 100 shares on July 1, 2016. Along with the change in the share unit, SDK also consolidated its shares (ten shares into one share).
- May 27 “How to use our IR website” released
- May 25 “Annual Report 2015" (online) updated
- May 16 Financial Results Conference : Q&A Summary
- May 12 2016 First Quarter Financial Results Archived Conference
- Jul.19Osaka University-Led Project Develops Next-Generation Power Devices—Showa Denko Contributes to the Project with Its Aluminum Cooling Device Technology—
- Jul.15SDK Starts International Exchange Program with Three Chinese Universities
- Jul.07Marubeni Corporation, Showa Denko K.K. and Chiyoda Corporation to collaborate on overseas vegetable factory business
- Jun.16SDK to Expand Production Capacities for LIB Materials in Response to Increasing LIB Use in Vehicles
- Jun.09SDK Expands Capacity for Producing High-Grade SiC Epitaxial Wafers