The Company aims to contribute to sustainable society by fully utillzing its individualized technologies.
- Aug. 23 Financial Results Conference : Q&A Summary
- Aug. 17 2016 Second Quarter Financial Results Archived Conference
- Aug. 09 “Performance Trends" (Quarterly Date) updated
- Jul. 01 SDK changed number of shares per share unit from 1,000 shares to 100 shares on July 1, 2016. Along with the change in the share unit, SDK also consolidated its shares (ten shares into one share).
- May 27 “How to use our IR website” released
- May 25 “Annual Report 2015" (online) updated
- Oct.24SDK Discovers TPNaTM Vitamin E Derivative Improves Dark Circles
- Oct.20Acquisition of Graphite Electrode Business of SGL Carbon SE : Presentation Material ( 856.33 KB )
- Oct.20Acquisition of Graphite Electrode Business of SGL Carbon SE ( 128.07 KB )
- Oct.07SDK Launches SHOCARES™ Bed Sensor for Care—Easy to Install under Bed, Foresees Bed Leaving and Useful for Preventing Fall—
- Aug.31Showa Denko to Launch New Shodex™ Analytical Columns —Four New Types Developed for SEC and HILIC Chromatography—