The Company aims to contribute to sustainable society by fully utillzing its individualized technologies.
- Nov. 15 Financial Results Conference : Q &A Summary
- Nov. 04 2016 Third Quarter Financial Results Archived Conference
- Nov. 01 “Performance Trends" (Quarterly Data) updated
- Jul. 01 SDK changed number of shares per share unit from 1,000 shares to 100 shares on July 1, 2016. Along with the change in the share unit, SDK also consolidated its shares (ten shares into one share).
- May 27 “How to use our IR website” released
- Dec.05Changes in Corporate Management ( 119.3 KB )
- Dec.05Showa Denko to Install New Plant to Produce Super-High-Purity Solvent
- Nov.21Showa Denko Acquires GMM Group, Non-stick Coatings Manufacturer
- Nov.09SDK to Integrate Southeast Asian Bases for Aluminum Automotive Parts
- Nov.08Showa Denko to Raise Chloroprene Rubber Price in Europe and Asia