The Company aims to contribute to sustainable society by fully utillzing its individualized technologies.
- Aug. 23 Financial Results Conference : Q&A Summary
- Aug. 17 2016 Second Quarter Financial Results Archived Conference
- Aug. 09 “Performance Trends" (Quarterly Date) updated
- Jul. 01 SDK changed number of shares per share unit from 1,000 shares to 100 shares on July 1, 2016. Along with the change in the share unit, SDK also consolidated its shares (ten shares into one share).
- May 27 “How to use our IR website” released
- May 25 “Annual Report 2015" (online) updated
- Aug.31Showa Denko to Launch New Shodex™ Analytical Columns —Four New Types Developed for SEC and HILIC Chromatography—
- Aug.23Agreement Reached on Sale/Purchase of Shares in PP JV SunAllomer
- Aug.10Second Quarter, 2016 Financial Results: Presentation Material ( 177.41 KB )
- Aug.09SDK to Expand VGCF™ Production Capacity for Use in Automotive LIBs
- Aug.09SDK Announces Difference between Forecast and Actual Results for 1H and Revision of Performance Forecast for Full Year ( 97.29 KB )