Re: Settlement of accounts and financial matters
- When are the accounts of Showa Denko closed?
- The accounts are closed on December 31. Please refer to the IR Calendar section for announcement schedule.
- How can I obtain information on Showa Denko's latest results?
- You can download PDF files for past financial results at the Financial Results (Summary) section, Financial Data, of this web site.
- How can I receive Showa Denko's annual report?
- You can download PDF files for past Showa Denko's annual reports at the Annual Report section of this web site. You can also receive a printed copy via mail by filling out the form at the Information Request & Inquiry section.
- Can I see presentations on financial matters over the Internet?
- You can have access to a videotaped presentation on the progress of implementation of our medium-term consolidated business plan for a period of three months after the presentation. You can also download PDF files for the latest presentations on the settlement of accounts at the IR Presentation Material section of this web site.
- What is the code number of Showa Denko' common stock?
- The code number of Showa Denko's common stock is 4004. The company is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- When is the regular general meeting of stockholders held?
- The regular general meeting of stockholders is held in March every year.
- When are dividends paid?
- Dividends are to be paid to shareholders on record at December 31. In case of interim dividends, the corresponding date is June 30.
Re: Showa Denko
- When was Showa Denko established?
- The company was established on June 1, 1939. For details, please refer to the History and Major Events sections, About the Company, of this web site.
- When was Showa Denko listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange?
- The company was listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange in May 1949. For details, please refer to the Major Events section, About the Company, of this web site.
- What is Showa Denko' s management policy and vision?
- Please refer to the Project Passion section of this web site. Project Passion is the name of the ongoing medium-term consolidated business plan of Showa Denko.
- What technologies is Showa Denko developing?
- Please refer to the R & D Measures section of this web site.
Re: Investor Relations
- Who should I contact concerning the IR matter?
- Please contact the IR Office:
TEL : 81-3-5470-3323
FAX : 81-3-3431-6215
- What is the IR schedule for the coming months?
- Please refer to the IR Calendar section, Investor Relations, of this web site.