Re: Settlement of accounts and financial matters
- QWhen are the accounts of Showa Denko closed?
- AThe accounts are closed on December 31. Please refer to the IR Calendar section for announcement schedule.
- QHow can I obtain information on Showa Denko's latest results?
- AYou can download PDF files for past financial results at the Financial Results (Summary) section, Financial Data, of this web site.
- QHow can I receive Showa Denko's annual report?
- AYou can download PDF files for past Showa Denko's annual reports at the Annual Report section of this web site. You can also receive a printed copy via mail by filling out the form at the Information Request & Inquiry section.
- QCan I see presentations on financial matters over the Internet?
- AYou can have access to a videotaped presentation on the progress of implementation of our medium-term consolidated business plan for a period of three months after the presentation. You can also download PDF files for the latest presentations on the settlement of accounts at the IR Presentation Material section of this web site.
- QWhat is the code number of Showa Denko' common stock?
- AThe code number of Showa Denko's common stock is 4004. The company is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- QWhen is the regular general meeting of stockholders held?
- AThe regular general meeting of stockholders is held in March every year.
- QWhen are dividends paid?
- ADividends are to be paid to shareholders on record at December 31. In case of interim dividends, the corresponding date is June 30.
Re: Showa Denko
- QWhen was Showa Denko established?
- AThe company was established on June 1, 1939. For details, please refer to the History and Major Events sections, Company History, of this web site.
- QWhen was Showa Denko listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange?
- AThe company was listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange in May 1949. For details, please refer to the Major Events section, About the Company, of this web site.
- QWhat is Showa Denko' s management policy and vision?
- APlease refer to the "Project 2020+" section of this web site. "Project 2020+" is the name of the ongoing medium-term consolidated business plan of Showa Denko.
- QWhat technologies is Showa Denko developing?
- APlease refer to the R & D Measures section of this web site.
- QHow is Showa Denko addressing the environmental issue?
- APlease refer to the Social and Environmental Measures section of this web site.
Re: Investor Relations
- QWho should I contact concerning the IR matter?
- APlease contact the IR Office:
TEL : 81-3-5470-3323
FAX : 81-3-3431-6215
- QWhat is the IR schedule for the coming months?
- APlease refer to the IR Calendar section, Investor Relations, of this web site.
Top of page