Aluminum Specialty Components Division
The Aluminum Specialty Components Division provides aluminum materials including extruded and forged products, and cooling devices which expedite heat radiation.
The division supplies the following products not only in Japan but also in Europe, United States and Southeast Asia: aluminum cylinders (core component of laser beam printers), large/complexly shaped extruded products, continuously cast rods of aluminum alloys (SHOTIC™) made using Showa Denko’s proprietary technologies, and molded products for automobile parts including compressors for in-vehicle air conditioners.
Also, the division supplies a range of heat exchangers for home electric appliances and industrial machines across the world and is engaged in the development and manufacture of power semiconductor cooling devices used in hybrid cars, electric vehicles and solar power generation equipment.
Divisions and Department
- Specialty Material Marketing Department
- Shotic Marketing Department
- （Major Product：Continuously cast rods of aluminum alloys and the blanks）
- Cooling Device Marketing Department
- （Major Product：Cooling devices for power electronics installed in hybrid cars）