Functional Chemicals Division
The Functional Chemicals Division consists of the Functional Polymers Department and the Specialty Chemicals Department.
The Functional Polymers Department provides various types of plastics and molding compounds for wide-ranging applications. The division is focusing on the development of environment-friendly products, including unsaturated polyester, resins for heat shield coating, adhesives that will not cause the sick building syndrome, and biodegradable plastic.
The Specialty Chemicals Department offers innovative and unique products, such as raw materials for cosmetics (stabilized vitamin C and others), functional monomers, hydrophilic polymers and HPLC columns.
Divisions and Department
- Functional Polymers Department
- Specialty Chemicals Department
- Major Product/Service
- Functional monomers, UV curable acrylate monomer, A pharmaceutical(for external use)raw material, cosmetic raw material, Drug additives/Amino acid, HPLC columns, Sample pretreatment products
- Petrochemicals Division
- Industrial Gases Division
- Basic Chemicals Division
- Electronic Chemicals Division
- Ceramics Division
- Carbon Division
- Aluminum Rolled Products Division
- Aluminum Specialty Components Division
- Aluminum Can Division
- Device Solutions Division
- Electronics Materials Division
- Advanced Battery Materials Division