- Alias name
- extruded material of aluminum powdered alloy
About the product
Aluminum powdered alloy frozen by rapid quench realizes higher alloy-element content and fine and uniform metal structure. It has a low heat expansion rate high anti-wear characteristics and high strength which cannot be obtained in cast and continuously cast materials. For product diameter and materials, please contact us for information.
- This alloy has superior tensile strength, high-temperature strength and Young's modulus.
- It has superb anti-wear and anti-seizure characteristics.
- It has a low heat expansion rate.
- It has a low permanent crystal growth rate.
Used for cutting and forging material for automobiles and machinery.
The data shown below are representative figures. They are not guaranteed values.